New Switch Account Mode and Save Vehicle Draft Features
When signing up for the COOP platform, you can apply to either list vehicles as an Owner or reserve vehicles as a Renter. But what if you would like to do both? We are excited to announce that the Switch Account Mode Feature allows you to rent or list all from within the same profile. This new feature makes it easy for businesses to switch between their Owner and Renter profiles quickly.
But that’s not all. We’re also introducing the new save draft feature. For your convenience, if you don’t have all the information you need when listing a vehicle on the platform, you can now save and store your vehicle data. Once you have the missing information, return to your vehicle draft to complete the listing process.
How Does the Switch Account Mode Feature Work?
We know that many companies on COOP use the platform for different needs. With that in mind, we’ve simplified the process of creating and switching between accounts and profiles.
All you have to do now is switch from one mode to another. In the top right section of the navigation bar of your account, you’ll see an option for when you want to rent or list. Let’s go over the steps.
For businesses that registered to list as Owners and would like to rent vehicles:
- Log in to your account and click the Rent a Vehicle tab on your dashboard.
- Provide any information that may be requested to be approved for renting on COOP, like insurance and additional requirements.
- Your information will be reviewed and could take up to 1 - 2 business days for approval. In some cases our team may contact you if we need more details.
- After your Renter account has been approved, check out our tips to complete your account setup.
For businesses that registered as Renters and would like to list vehicles:
- Log in to your account and click the List a Vehicle tab on your dashboard.
- You will arrive at the Upload Vehicle screen where you can enter all the specifications related to the vehicle you would like to share.
- If your vehicle meets COOP’s listing requirements, you can submit it to be listed on the platform. Once approved, select your vehicle’s availability.
- To ensure that your Owner account is fully set up, check out our tips to help maximize your revenue opportunity.
For businesses that have already registered as a Renter and Owner, you will see different prompts on your account.
You can easily switch back and forth between the two modes and search for the vehicles you need if you wish to request a reservation or list a vehicle to rent out.
How to Save a Vehicle Draft
If you don’t have all the details you need to submit a vehicle, navigate to the “Save Draft” tab to store your vehicle listing. This action will save your progress.
To continue editing a vehicle, click on “Vehicles” under the “My Fleet” tab. Find the vehicle labeled "Incomplete" and fill out the missing information. When you’re all set and click next to submit your vehicle for review and approval.