Help CenterFor RentersTaking Care of the Vehicle
What happens if I get in an accident?

What happens if I get in an accident?

If you or your driver is involved in an accident, please call local authorities first. A police report will need to be filed and obtained by your company. After you have notified the authorities, contact COOP at 877-747-5352. Our Customer Support team will guide you through the accident process. For more information, please contact us at

Other Taking Care of the Vehicle articles

We use cookies to improve your experience and support our mission. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies