With our Premium Renter program we recognize and celebrate our top-rated and most experienced Renters on COOP and provide them with additional benefits.
To become a Premium Renter, a business must have:
- Accrue 300+ rental days last year. Premium Renters are more familiar with the platform, and our team, than most because of their experience over the course of these rental days
- Complete 5+ transactions last year. Premium Renters must have more experience than most Renters on our commercial truck sharing platform, they have a proven good record over several rentals.
- Receive 3.75+ Star Rating. Having a proven good record over several reservations is a key component of our Premium Renters.
- Have >98% of rental days without incident. Accidents happen, but for the most part your drivers should be able to recognize and avoid issues before they happen.
- Drop off >90% of vehicles on-time. It is important that our Premium Renters are reliable with their drop-off times on reservations.
Why rent out your vehicles from a Premium Renter? When you see that special badge you have the opportunity to generate revenue through a Renter with a proven record for good communication, knowledge of the platform, and an overall reliable rental experience.