Help Center

Get answers to COOP FAQs and connect with COOP customer support in our Help Center.

Who is responsible for IFTA on my rental truck?

As the Renter you are responsible to report your fuel receipts when your rental ends or monthly if the rental exceeds 30 days. This is necessary for Owners of the vehicles you are reserving to do their quarterly International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA). With COOP, our Renters often apply their IFTA qualified license decal to their trucks while they are operating them. To avoid any fees, upload your fuel receipts to the platform for each of your reservations. 

If you are the vehicle Owner, as with all interstate motor carriers, you must report fuel taxes as described by the IFTA. Vehicle Owners are responsible for obtaining the permits and reporting their fuel receipts to IFTA.

We use cookies to improve your experience and support our mission. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies