Help Center

Get answers to COOP FAQs and connect with COOP customer support in our Help Center.

What type of insurance is required to rent vehicles?

In order to rent vehicles with COOP, a business needs coverage during the rental. The quickest and most convenient option for companies is to use COOP’s cost-effective liability and physical damage coverage, or you also have the option to provide your own insurance.

Share with confidence, knowing that a $100K physical damage policy and $1M liability coverage is required for rentals on the platform. 

Get more details about insurance requirements and COOP insurance coverage on rentals here.

We use cookies to improve your experience and support our mission. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies